Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 13

Where have I been??  I haven't been able to read much, as there has been a lot going on.  But I have glanced at the book a little bit.  I've watched the stock market every day for the last 2 weeks and we've been hit pretty hard with bad news around every corner.  This bank or that one.  The 4 CEO's of the car industry asking for money and their speeches.  Drops of the Averages and Indexes below support lines and hitting 10-11 year lows!  CRAZY stuff!!
Anyone and Everyone who has any money in the market that isn't shorting stock has been losing money, those BUY and HOLD guys, ouch!!  Anyone else who has put money in the market thinking the stock can only go up, its only a short trade anyways, ouch!
If you are smart enough and have the tools and the time you can make money in day trading prob. or again except for today which was a 494 and change upswing rally, you could have made tons of money in shorting in the last 2 weeks.
So back to the book.  I'm slowly getting through the hideous section about fundamental analysis, which is an intro to as part of the getting to know options.  The next chapter is about technical analysis which might have some insightful information I can regurgitate and reorganize on a posting on this site.  But mostly it will be a review of some of the stuff from the last book read.  All and all, its dull stuff, nothing worth noting here, yet. And I'll be back on soon to post some new info as soon as I have some.
The whole posting everyday might not occur now because I'm about to move and take a new job/ or my old seasonal job and i'll be working nonstop everyday and doing other stuff that might take time away from research, reading, posting, etc....everything that has to do with this site....we'll see...

No comments: